Dimitrios Fotiadis, Ph.D.
Professor of Structural Biology
- Habilitation in biophysics, Biozentrum, University of Basel, Switzerland
- Ph.D. in biochemistry, Biozentrum, University of Basel, Switzerland
- Diploma in molecular biology, Biozentrum, University of Basel, Switzerland
- Scientific collaborations with numerous international research groups
- About 100 publications in top ranked scientific journals
- Referee for more than twenty international scientific journals
- Organizer and co-organizer of international workshops and conferences
- Academic editor for the scientific journal 'PLoS ONE'
- Managing director of the Institute of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine (University of Bern, Switzerland)
- Date of birth: 1st July 1971
- Nationalities: Swiss and Greek
- Marital status: Married, two children
- Languages: German, Greek and Spanish (native languages), English and French (excellent) and Italian (good)
- Hobbies: Reading about ancient cultures and ancient greek numismatic
Prof. Dr. Dimitrios Fotiadis
Institute of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine
University of Bern
Phone +41 31 631 41 03
Fax +41 31 631 37 37
How to find us
On the following map you will find our location. Please click to enlarge.
(PDF, 112 KB).